Department of Engineering Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
In remberance
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Department of Engineering Forum Index » [WTF?] General Chat View previous topic
View next topic
In remberance
Dyne
Noob
Noob

Post Reply with quote
Eric Sunde ran an industrial music site with a guy named Greg which is how I originally got into Half-Life. When he disappeared I contacted Greg to see if he knew what was up and he told me that Eric had died in a car accident. I forwarded this email to everyone in WTF? and confusion ensued.

Eric later told me that he went over to Gregs house with a baseball bat after he learned what had happened. I do not know if this is true. Wink
Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:53 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Snowdog
DOE Administrator
DOE Administrator

Post Reply with quote
Highly doubtful its true. I don't remember Eric ever being that motivated Wink But who knows maybe he'll show up here and claim its true.... stop laughing.. it could happen
Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:52 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Pysa
Clan [WTF?] Member
Clan [WTF?] Member

Post Reply with quote
Snowdog wrote:
Highly doubtful its true. I don't remember Eric ever being that motivated Wink But who knows maybe he'll show up here and claim its true.... stop laughing.. it could happen

I heard he died of old age Smile

-Pysa
Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:47 pm View user's profile Send private message
sHINMA
Clan [WTF?] Member
Clan [WTF?] Member

Post Reply with quote
I still use the passwords he set me up with for my mapper.org email account. lol, the influences ppl have....
Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:47 am View user's profile Send private message
Un_ethical
Clan [WTF?] Member
Clan [WTF?] Member

Post Reply with quote
sHINMA wrote:
I still use the passwords he set me up with for my mapper.org email account. lol, the influences ppl have....

You too ?

Seriously, I still use my old lowlife password he created for my main email Smile
In fact a derivative of it is applied to all my passwords with some added key characters. So easy to remember hehe Laughing

Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:04 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number
sHINMA
Clan [WTF?] Member
Clan [WTF?] Member

Post Reply with quote
yep, although they have to be judiciously used now. the ex knew them and she's psycho enough to keep tracking my shit down; even though she married someone else (thank whatever deity fits) and moved out of state. I STILL have to keep changing my passwords around on bc of that biatch.
Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:10 am View user's profile Send private message
Gorified
Clan [WTF?] Member
Clan [WTF?] Member

Post Reply with quote
hehe...I never used the password Eric set up for me for anything other than the email account. It was just too long to always type "iAmaLittlePrincess" all the time. That bastard! Razz

Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:04 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    Department of Engineering Forum Index » [WTF?] General Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: