Department of Engineering Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Whats your pixel poison ?

Reply to topic    Department of Engineering Forum Index » [WTF?] General Chat View previous topic
View next topic
Whats your pixel poison ?
Un_ethical
Clan [WTF?] Member
Clan [WTF?] Member

Post Whats your pixel poison ? Reply with quote
Hey fellow WTF'ers ... thought I would pop a post here just incase anyone stopped by (really I should just crank up steam more often) to ask what games your hooked on lately?

Personally I'm checking out Aion, having gotten hooked onto mmorpg via WoW (yea thanks Evlie Razz) but that has kinda lost its flavour for me ...... only taking 2 years and £270 in subscription fees to get it out of my system Rolling Eyes Aion seemed to be the regular grind, or so I thought till lvl 25, then it gets more interesting with more PvP orientated content ... lots of ganking ahead for me I feel hehe Smile

I know Evile moved to EvE from WoW earlier on in the year ... not sure if he still plays that or something else?

Whats your pixelated poison these days then ?

Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:12 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number
BigBadaBoom
Clan [WTF?] Member
Clan [WTF?] Member

Post Reply with quote
I'm still playing TF2 on a weekly basis.
Not been playing a MMO for a while now though I'm keeping my eye on Global Agenda and SWTOR.

Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:22 pm View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
Empyre
Noob
Noob

Post Reply with quote
I've been playing a game even older than Half-Life, Doom 2! I have two Doom servers running, one in ZDaemon and one in Skulltag, two different ports of the Doom engine. They have maps I made, and I change the mods I run with it every couple weeks, to keep things fresh.

If you still have your old Doom 2 CDs or floppies, I'd be delighted to see you on either of my servers. ZDaemon will work on slower computers, but Skulltag looks better.
Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:32 pm View user's profile Send private message
sHINMA
Clan [WTF?] Member
Clan [WTF?] Member

Post Reply with quote
I'm replaying Mass Effect currently as an Engineer. I honestly do most of my gaming via my Xbox 360 (oh yeah, the added investment in the ASUS gaming laptop has REALLY paid off *sigh*) w Rock Band, Guitar Hero, and the RPG shooters being my mainstays.

Oddly enough, after seeing the ads for DJ Hero, I have no desire to spend $200 for a fake "mash up" game. It's better invested saving more for the Numark NS7 ($1300) so I can do real ones. *ecit* oh, and seriously, MOTORHEAD?!?! wtf is that group even being mentioned near that game.

side note, EVILE'S A MAN?!?! (jk)
Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:16 am View user's profile Send private message
[WTF?]Dr_Bones
Noob
Noob

Post Reply with quote
Well , I have been playing and mapping for TF2 for the past 3 years. I have played with most of you online here and there.
I tried getting all of you in one spot all at once but that failed.

Well , you all know where I am, look for me steam if you want chat.
Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:31 am View user's profile Send private message
Gorified
Clan [WTF?] Member
Clan [WTF?] Member

Post Reply with quote
Im always hooked on TF2 but, I've been putting tons of hours in to Fallout 3 and Borderlands. Smile

Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:06 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
[WTF?]Bohica
Clan [WTF?] Member
Clan [WTF?] Member

Post Reply with quote
Apparently Santa thought I needed 360 games... I got Dragon Age : Origins, Batman Arkham Asylum and two copies of Assassin's Creed II for Christmas. I'm at the end battle for Dragon Age, then it's on to Gotham City for me... My wife is SO regretting getting me back into gaming...
Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:00 am View user's profile Send private message
Bunn
Noob
Noob

Post Reply with quote
Playing Eve Online, MW2 and L4D2 at the moment. I'm afraid my HL/2 days are gone and well behind me now, even map creation fell by the wayside. Shame really, I was getting pretty good at it.
Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:31 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Department of Engineering Forum Index » [WTF?] General Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: